Tuesday 27 November 2012

Glory Glory Sapi (II)

Heiho!
this is the second post from sapi sapi's birthday. After we celebrated Felix's birthday party, here comes another birthday party which involved two members of us. they are Pheiyi, the cutest, and Nopeq, the most easy going person that I have ever met in my life.

Sunday, November 25, 2012.
This is Phei and Peq's birthday. Unfortunately, we only could celebrate Phei's because Peq is still in Taiwan. But, it's okayy. Remember when I thank Skype and Steve Jobs in the latest post? that's the answer of all. tee-hee :D

Again and again, we have to bully someone who is having their birthday, right? and I did it! actually, Sunday is my teaching day, starts from 9am until 6pm. But due to it was sapi sapi birthday, so I had to postpone my last trip class. First of all, before I met the rest of sapi, I went to buy the cake and finally reached the place which we already had talked about to give Phei surprise.
ah ya! I forgot to tell you all, that started from the bakery, I had texted Phei that I would not come to their place because I had got many things to do. Lalallala.

No comments:

Post a Comment