Wednesday 28 November 2012

Awesome Job!

Colleagues: subi, thithin, mitha,rini, roger




Heiho.
what kind of job that you think is the most awesome and gorgeous one? I myself , I always found that pilot is the coolest job ever! they could make people fly across countries even continents. Unfortunately, there were some rumors about pilots and their airlines which lately made me felt that this Job is a high risk ones.

As a result, I would like to make my own opinion that become a teacher is a marvellous job because we give and get what students and we want. Isn't it?
we give what they need we also get something from what we teach. Remember a quote that always say 'the best way to learn is to teach' ? I admit this quote has dramatically changed my life.
Because of this teaching stuffs, now I make a lot of things such as friends, students, and even money. Teehee :D

Last Saturday, November 24th, 2012.
It was believed that day so-called Teachers Day. when I bumped into my office, I only got greetings and some cipika cipiki from my students. The most awestruck one when one of students gave us a cake! wohooo such a lovely thing to eat. Thank to students :D *love

No comments:

Post a Comment