Sunday 13 January 2013

H.O.P.E

Dear Ms.Novina         
Monday, January 14th, 2013
00.25 WIB
First day of 'C'
 
I hope
the days comes easy
and the moments pass slow
and each road leads you where you want to go
and if you are faced by the choices and have to choose
I hope
you choose the one that means the most to you
and if one door opens to another door closed
I hope
you keep on walking until you find window
if it's cold outside
show the world the warmth of your smile
I hope
you never look back
but you never forget
all the ones who love you
I hope
you always forgive and never regret
 
But more than anything,
my wish for you
Is that this life becomes all that you want it to
your dreams stay big
and your worries stay small
you never need to carry more than you can hold
and while you're out there
getting where you're getting to
I hope
you know that somebody loves you
and wants the same things too.
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment